Dog Groomer Position:
Well-established and growing pet dog grooming and boutique shop seeking experienced and qualified candidates for Pet Groomer positions, part time and full time opportunities. This is a W-2 commission position. We service Flower Mound, Highland Village, Lewisville and surrounding areas.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of grooming, bathing and dog safety handling experience.
- Be compassionate to all animals and understand animal behavior, particularly as it relates to grooming.
- Clear communication with clients and ability to overcome objectives as required; do what is best for the animal at all times.
- Courteous, friendly, and have high customer service standards.
- Strong attention to detail while also practicing time management.
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift at least 30 lbs.
- Great attendance track record, punctual, responsible, and have reliable transportation.
- Positive attitude, no drama and respectful.
- Pet Industry Education and certifications is a plus.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be willing to drive to Flower Mound.
Estimated annual commission ranges from $45,000 to $65,000, depending upon experience.
Dog Bather Position:
Seeking energetic, responsible, and pet loving dog bather for growing pet grooming boutique. Candidates with prior dog bathing experience preferred. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Bather will work alongside groomers, assisting as needed, as well as successfully bathing bath only dogs. Duties to include cleaning of entire spa area and boutique, keeping supplies stocked, and performing other tasks as assigned by the Manager and groomers.
MUST LOVE DOGS! However, this is hard work. Only apply if you are serious and are interested in the business. Opportunities for growth for the right candidate. Pay starts at $9.00 per hour, plus tips. Part-time to start. Under new ownership and management.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Estimated salary: $9.00 - $14.00 per hour
Candidates: If you would like to be considered, please provide a cover letter explaining your interest in The Nosey Dog and what sets you aside from others, along with your current resume. You may submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand it in at our retail store.
Upcoming Career Opportunities 2019
Pet Care Pick & Delivery Specialist
Administrative Assistant Position
Client & Vendor Relations
Business Development - 100% Commission
Copyright © 2010-2019 The Nosey Dog Salon - All Rights Reserved.